skip navigation

Advising Resources

Credit Override Request Form

Students wishing to request a credit override (over the 19 credit university limit) must fill out the Credit Override Request Form and submit to their Area Director for approval. To apply for an override a student must:

1. Be a major in good standing in the department.
2. Have a GPA over 3.0.
3. Be registered for required courses first, before requesting additional override.
4. Be on track for graduation.

Approved forms must be submitted to the Academic Manager in 281 Alumni Arena or via email at

Curriculum Checklists

Below are curriculum checklists for each program, with recommended course sequencing. Course sequencing is a guideline only, and is subject to change based on scheduling and availability of courses.

All students should meet with the Departmental Advisor regarding major course selection and registration each semester to stay on track. For general education requirements, students should meet with their Academic Advisor regularly.

Dance BA

Dance BFA

Music Theatre, Even Year Rotation*

Music Theatre, Odd Year Rotation *

Theatre BA, Acting Sequence**

Theatre BA, Design & Technology Sequence**

Theatre BFA, Design & Technology Concentration, Even Year Rotation *

Theatre BFA, Design & Technology Concentration, Odd Year Rotation *

Theatre BFA, Performance Concentration

*Rotation depends on academic year of matriculation (e.g., entering 2018=Even Year Rotation; entering 2018=Odd Year Rotation, etc.)

**Theatre BA includes sequence options for Acting, Design & Technology, Directing, and Literature. Specific course options for each track should be discussed with Departmental Advisor.